· Poland position as a grain exporter in world markets
· Preparation appropriate instruments for faster development of country, such as:
· Plan for the Appropriate Development
· Building of new grain port in Gdansk which will increase the competitiveness of Polish agriculture
· Poland Participation on UE forum in the field of use instruments of the Common Agricultural Policy
· Amendment of statute of cooperative movement which gives more opportunities to create cooperative movement by farmers.
Debate brought together agricultural sector’s representatives : manufacturers , members of producer group , members of cooperatives and companies connected with agricultural sector . Feerum was represented by Wojciech Marciniszyn- Commercial director and Michał Nawrocki- Regional sales manager.